Pulse width adjustment [duty cycle value] range: 0-100% (red digital tube display number)
K1, K2 are the buttons for changing the output duty of the governor. K1 is increased, K2 is decreased, and the output duty value is displayed on the digital tube. The larger the input duty value, the faster the motor speed.
K3 is the key to the product. Press and hold the K3 button to turn it on or off.
- The input of DC motor governor is DC, and it can't be directly connected to AC (for example: household 220V AC), otherwise it will burn out! ! !
- Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals of the DC power supply, otherwise the governor may be damaged.
- The motor can be positive or negative. When the running direction is inconsistent with the expectation, the direction can be changed by adjusting the line sequence.
- Adjust the button with the arrow pointing to change the duty cycle of the governor. When the motor speed changes the wiring, the route must not touch the heat sink.
- Click the button pointed to by ▲, the value is larger; click the button pointed to by ▼, the smaller the value; the middle button is the open key.
1x DC 12-60V 10A Digital Display Motor Governor